The purpose of these scholarships is to promote the education and professional development of early-career
scientists who are actively pursuing research in breast cancer by encouraging and facilitating their attendance at
the 2015 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
Scholarships will be awarded to graduate students, medical students, postdoctoral fellows, and physicians-in-training whose abstracts are accepted for presentation at the 2015 SABCS, based upon
the quality of their abstracts and other criteria outlined below.
Recipients of these scholarships will be identified in the SABCS program, both print and online, and also at the
In order to be eligible for these scholarships, the applicant:
- Must be a graduate student, medical student or resident, or clinical or postdoctoral fellow in an official training program at an academic institution.
- Must provide certification of “in-training” status from the program director.
- Must be the presenting author of an abstract accepted for presentation at the 2015 SABCS.
- Must submit an application with the abstract.
- Must upload a current CV.
- Must register for and attend the Symposium, and present the accepted abstract.
- May not be a previous recipient of a scholarship.