Exhibitor or Domestic Groups
Headquarter Hotel: Marriott Rivercenter and Marriott Riverwalk
Group Block Requests: (10 or more rooms). Rooming lists due by no later than October 8, 2015. Confirmation of hotel master account or a credit card authorization form filled out by hotels on October 8, 2015. All reductions after October 8, 2015 are non-refundable.
Cut-off / Shut-off: November 13, 2015
Checks: Must be received by SACVB by no later than October 30, 2015.
For questions regarding Exhibitor or Domestic group sub-blocks email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SABCS International Group Housing
For the first time, San Antonio Breast
Cancer Symposium is proud to introduce our newly formed SABCS
International Group Housing offering enhanced all-inclusive
group housing services during the 2015 San Antonio Breast Cancer Symposium.
- All-Inclusive International Group Housing Packages: Room, breakfast, porterage, taxes, gratuities, *shuttle service to/from convention center, and *group help desk
- Lowest Official Hotel Rates and Registration Fees available when booking through Official SABCS Housing
- Preferred Hotels Guaranteed once booked
- Secure Payment Processing and online room block management
- Dedicated Multilingual Meetings and Conventions Manager from online to onsite
- Four International Offices offering live chat and technical support in your time zone
- Help in Facilitating Visa Processing, CME course services, and the dissemination of official authority letters
*Shuttle services and group help desk may
vary, depending on chosen hotel, as per official schedule
International housing and registration
policies, procedures and rates are specifically formulated for International
groups and are different from those for individuals or domestic groups.
International group block request:
Defined as 5 or more sleeping rooms requested through International Housing
Room Block Agreement.
Rates, Deposits and Rooming Lists: Rates
applicable to International Groups are “Inclusive Rates” and include: Base Room
Rate, Taxes, Fees, Hotel Luggage Handling (“Porterage”), Breakfast, Group Help
Desk (where available), and Shuttle Service to/from Convention Center (as per
official schedule). Any additional request will be based on Hotel availability
and rates may vary.
Total Room Block initial deposits become
non-refundable after June 8, 2015.
After June 8, 2015 the initial deposit
($300 per each room and $600 per each suite) for additional nights or rooms to
be added to the room block will be billed upon confirmation.
Full payment of Total Room Nights is due
on or before October 8, 2015 and failure to pay same may result in the loss of
your Total Room Block.
Final rooming list is due on or before
October 22, 2015